Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 is about the whole family coming back together for an even bigger and better wedding. Toula and Ian (Her husband) have lost the spark in their relationship and struggle to get back on track and be in love again. Its hard for them to focus on their relationship with their teenage daughter running around and being rebellious and not going with the family's normal Greek traditions. As this big family come back together one more time for another wedding. The relationships are put to the test and are on the line of love and failure.

My thoughts on the movie:

This movie was good. It wasn't as good as the first one though (My Big Fat Greek Wedding). The first one is written with Toula talking, but this one was different which threw me off a little. This movie is fun to see, but I don't know if i would buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment